Stylewe ~ My top 5 holidays dresses

петак, децембар 09, 2016 prettyandstylish 17 Comments




Hi everyone..:)


Today's post will be once again in collaboration with the site Styleve, of whom I have already written to you. This post is inspired by the holidays, and I put it their top 5 dress from this site.
I'm not a fan of dress with glitter, because I think that they are a safe choice for the holidays, all wear them, so I set aside what I think it is much nicer and more modern.




Beautiful velvet dress, combined with lace detail. Ideal length corresponding substantially all the girls, and I think this dress no mistake.



This dress is my personal favorite, for many reasons. The shorter, but the top part is closed all the way, and you will not look cheap. In addition, the color is beautiful, but for all lovers of pastel tones, this dress is ideal.



Another pink dress. Very unusual look, but I think it will certainly be noticed.



If you want a little black dress, this is the ideal. The sleeves are very specific, which makes it very interesting, and different from other boring black dress.



Finally I want to mention, and this mini dress in a beautiful apricot shades. For all girls who love short dresses, with interesting details, this would be a great choice.

For the end, Styleve  site can be followed on the following social networks :


And that will be all. I hope you liked this post.

What do you like on this site?

Until the next post .. :)

Mimi..:)❤❤❤

17 коментара:

  1. Sve haljine su divne, mada je meni ova prva favorit..:)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Ova druga, je predivna, i slazem se sa tobom da ovaj sajt zaista ima divnih stvari.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Ova treca je savrsenstvo pravo, videla sam slicnu u Zari i cene su im dosta priblizne.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Meni je ova poslednja bas fina.

    ОдговориИзбриши